Terms and Conditions
Detailed Description of goods and services
Peach Hospitality Pty Ltd (Peach) is a business in the hospitality and tourism industry that provides short-term accommodation, kitesurfing lessons and golf courses. It provides the website and receives and manages the payment transactions. All prices are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR), including 15% VAT (value added tax) and are subject to change without prior notice. The correct price will only be confirmed at the time of booking.
Acceptance of Terms
Peach permits the use of this Website subject to these terms and conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”). By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions. Your use of any accommodation, kitesurfing or golf services offered by us will also be subject to applicable provisions of the Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between the Terms and Conditions and any other conditions stipulated elsewhere, the Terms and Conditions as contained herein will prevail.
Use of the Website
The contents of this Website, including any content, information, software, icons, text, links, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, trade names, logos, trademarks and service marks are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark law, and are owned by or licensed to Peach. No license to or right in any of such contents is granted to or conferred upon you. Any unauthorized use, distribution or reproduction of the said contents is prohibited.
By entering this Website, you agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the pages of the Website or the content contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorized Peach representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website). You may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, and unlawful or contains hate speech.
While Peach takes reasonable measures to ensure that the contents of this Website are accurate and complete, Peach makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of this Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on this Website. Peach reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the information and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
Peach will use reasonable endeavors to maintain the availability of the Website, except during scheduled maintenance periods, and reserves the right to discontinue providing the Website or the service or any part thereof with or without notice to you. Any person who accesses this Website or relies on this Website or on the information contained in this Website does so at his or her own risk.
In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, Peach also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on this Website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise or jeopardise the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. Peach does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions on this Website.
Exclusively South African law governs the relationship between You and Peach. Complaints against Peach can only be made at our headquarter in Cape Town.
You agree, as a condition of your occupation of or residence at one of Peach’s accommodation facilities, that Peach, the accommodation facility and the owner, manager and/or operator of the accommodation facility and their affiliates and respective employees, agents and representatives (collectively “Released Parties “) shall not be responsible or liable for any accident or any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property, whether arising from fire, theft or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the released parties. You accordingly hereby irrevocably and unconditionally indemnify and agree to hold harmless the Released Parties in respect of any responsibility and/or liability as aforesaid.
Please note that there is a risk involved when leaving goods unattended, and all goods should be stored in a safe place. We will endeavor to ensure your personal safety and that of your property, we wish to make you aware that neither the employees, management nor owners of Peach will in any way be liable or responsible for any damage, loss, injury, or otherwise caused beyond our reasonable control, whilst you staying or eating on the premises. We wish to advise that management reserves entry to Peach and we reserve the right to terminate entry or accommodation for any reason whatsoever.
Peach provides accommodation facilities of reputable standard. Clients should take note that Peach can accept no liability if the premises being provided don’t adhere to their requirements/expectations due to the following:
• extreme weather conditions prevent the client to use premises to its full potential;
• clients expect a service and or premises other than as advertised on the official Website of Peach;
• services or ancillary services for instance WI FI not being available due to any circumstances beyond Peach’s reasonable control for instance brake down or interruption of service due to the responsibility of the service provider;
• any necessary, unplanned and urgent repair works needed to the room reserved. In all instances, if such repair works are needed Peach will accommodate the client by either providing alternative accommodation in the property or arranging accommodation in another accommodation in the area of the similar quality at no extra cost to the client;
• Peach reserves the right to use any photos/videos taken during the guests’ stay. The imagery will not be sold onto a 3rd party. If you feel uncomfortable with a photo/video being taken on your lesson, please advise Peach.
• clients being unreasonably demanding for instance expecting a quality of service or accommodation that an ordinary person wouldn’t reasonably expect in the instance;
• any other instances where the clients expectations have not been met if such circumstances were not within the business’ reasonable control.
Arrivals & Departures
1. Each room accommodates 2 persons. We do not offer additional beds.
2. Occupancy shall be from and to the dates listed on booking confirmation / invoice.
3. Upon arrival You will be required to complete a brief check-in form. Positive photo ID must be provided. If booking was paid by credit card, the credit card payment was made with has to be present and match the photo ID of one of the persons checking in. You will be required to sign the credit card slip.
4. Check-in time is 15h00 — 20h00. Please arrange with us if you are likely to arrive earlier or later – fees might apply.
5. Any outstanding balance has to be settled during check-in.
6. If You arrive before check-in time You are welcome to relax and use our facilities. Your luggage can be stored for You.
7. You are requested to vacate your room by 11h00 on the day of departure. In the event that the room is not vacated by 11h30 a late departure charge will be payable of an amount up to the cost of one night’s accommodation.
8. Sundry expenses charged to Your account must be paid at check-out.
9. Numbers of persons occupying a room must not exceed two. Any alteration to the numbers specified at the time of booking must be notified to us as soon as possible. We reserve the right to refuse an amended booking.
10. If keys are taken on your departure from the property, we will charge R 1,000 to cover the cost of replacement master keys and inconvenience.
11. Late arrivals or early departures will not receive a refund for any holiday missed.
1. All rates quoted are based on a “per room per night” bases unless otherwise stated, and are inclusive of any taxes. Price increases resulting from government regulations/legislation or local taxes/charges will be re-charged to the guest. Any discounted prices given at the time of booking will become void if a guest alters the reservation in any way, unless already agreed with the proprietor.
2. Standard rates include Full Breakfast (B&B) – Room only rates are available, too. If guests decide to take breakfast when booking Room only rates, a charge of R 400 per person per breakfast will apply. Other meals, snacks, light refreshments and alcoholic drinks are charged as extra unless otherwise stated.
3. No allowances can be made for temporary absence, meals not taken or accommodation vacated before the expiry of the reservation.
4. From time to time Peach offers specials and discounts, particularly in the quieter winter (low) season. These offers are subject to Terms and Conditions which are specified for each promotion. These special offers and discounts do not extend to existing bookings.
Bookings and Payments
1. Full payment of the booking has to be made at the time of booking.
2. Provisional bookings by telephone or email are accepted, but must be confirmed by the Guest within 48 hours by payment in full. A provisional booking will be automatically cancelled if we do not receive full payment within the time specified above.
3. All reservations that have not been confirmed by full payment within 48 hours will be automatically cancelled by Peach without prior notice. Furthermore, Peach reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept further bookings.
4. Payment is accepted using Cash, Visa, MasterCard or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). We currently do not accept Cheques, American Express or Diners Club cards. Additional costs may apply. All transfers of funds have to be made net of any charges.
5. A booking is confirmed only when you have received a written booking confirmation from us, which will be sent to guest once funds have been received in our accounts.
6. Rates are subject to change without prior notification.
7. Rates exclude sundry payments such as laundry, minibar, transport, snacks and meals, other than breakfast (when choosing B&B rate).
8. For bank transfers (EFT), positive proof of payment is required. Proof (PoP) must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment must have cleared into our accounts to be confirmed.
9. For bookings made only one or two days before arrival or same-day bookings, we do not accept credit card or regular EFT payments as long as payment has not arrived in our accounts at check-in. As we need full payment to reflect in our accounts at check-in, we only accept cash or Instant-EFT payments for such bookings. Should credit card payments have been made already, we reverse them at check-in.
10. Peach reserves the right to specify that bookings must be for a minimum stay of two or more nights at any time.
11. Where a party of people are booked into a Peach property (a party being where more than one room is booked) by a Party Leader then the responsibility for the conduct and actions of all of the members of the party is the responsibility of the Party Leader.
12. The person making a group booking is ultimately responsible for full payment for all rooms. If numbers in the party vary between date booking made and date of stay, then it is their responsibility to ensure full utilisation of the rooms. The room rate agreed at time of booking shall stand.
1. We would suggest that guests consider the merits of a travel insurance cover that includes a cancellation risk.
2. In the event of a guest not arriving, cancelling the booking or curtailing their stay, the guest shall pay a cancellation fee.
3. If you wish to cancel your stay, please inform the Guesthouse in writing as far in advance as possible before the arrival date.
4. Cancellation charges depend upon when we receive your written instruction prior to the date of your scheduled arrival.
4.1. Cancellations more than 60 days prior to confirmed arrival will be refunded in full less any credit card fees or bank charges within 30 days.
4.2. Cancellations 60 days or less prior to confirmed arrival will incur a 100% cancellation fee – no moneys will be refunded.
5. No shows will be charged for in full.
6. In the event of a premature departure, the full amount of the stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged.
7. In the event of government restrictions preventing travel from guest’s location to Peach on Beach Boutique Guesthouse or Peach on Beach Boutique Guesthouse being prevented by Government restrictions to operate,
a) Down-payment done by guest will be reimbursed within 30 days,
b) Down-payment will be kept towards a future booking, according to guest’s preference.
8. Peach reserves the right to cancel a booking forthwith without liability in the event of damage or destruction to the accommodation due to fire or other cause, any shortage of labour or food supplies, or any other causes beyond the control of Peach which prevent Peach from performing their obligations in connection with any booking.
Peach will be released from all liability to the Guest if the performance of the contract is prevented by any cause whatsoever beyond the control of the Peach.
1. Whilst every precaution is taken to provide for the security and comfort of our guests, guests are responsible for their own property and person. Any loss, damage, theft or accident should however be reported immediately.
2. Staying at a Peach property and using any of its Services and facilities, including (but not limited to) the rooms, public areas, staircases, gym and swimming pool (in this clause commonly referred to as the ‘Facilities’), is entirely at the Guest’s own risk. The Guest therefore indemnifies Peach, its owners, management, employees and independent contractors (together referred to as the ‘Establishment’ in this clause) against any kind of loss, liability or cost incurred, arising out of any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened against the Establishment by the Guest or any related person, arising from his/her/their use of the Services and Facilities or any breach of this Agreement. The Establishment will not be held reliable for any kind of loss or damage that a Guest might suffer during his/her stay, even in the event of negligence. This includes personal injuries/death as well as loss of property and valuables not stored safely in the safety boxes (‘Mini Safe’) provided in each room.
3. In the event of negligence on the part of the proprietor which gives rise to loss or damage to the property belonging to a guest or any reason for which Peach is found liable, Peach’s liability to the Guest is limited to the value of the booking, but limited to a maximum of R 1.000 for any single article and subject to a total of R 2.000 in the case of any one guest.
Damage to Hotel Property
1. We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacement or repair of missing, damaged, or soiled items, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of guests to Peach property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guests have departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to Guest’s credit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the Guest’s registered address.
2. All costs incurred in the recovery of monies due will be added to the amount owed. These costs will include all legal fees, debt collection fees, small claims fees, sundry disbursements, late payment surcharge and any other amounts spent in the recovery of the debt. We will however make every effort to keep any costs that the Guest would incur to a minimum.
No Smoking Policy
1. In line with Government legislation, we are a no-smoking establishment, and for fire safety precautions and for the comfort of all current and future guests, guests are NOT permitted to smoke anywhere inside the building.
2. All cigarette butts must be properly disposed of before re-entering the property.
3. Please note that we reserve the right to charge for any damage caused by guest’s smoking, and may also ask any guest to leave the premises if they do not comply with requests not to smoke inside the building.
4. In the event of a guest, or guests, smoking in a bedroom we may also include charging for an additional nights accommodation in order to allow the room to ventilate prior to re-letting plus a charge of R 500 towards the cost of complete cleaning & steaming of the bedroom and the laundering of all fabrics and bedspreads.
5. Deliberate de-activation of any part of the fire alarm system will be considered an act of criminal damage.
1. Breakfast and other meals paid for in advance must be taken at the place and times stipulated. Details will be given on arrival or in advance upon request. No refund or part refund can be given for breakfast or other meals not taken at the times and place stipulated, irrespective of the reason.
2. It is the Guests’ responsibility to clearly state any personal need or requirement at the time of making a booking. Whilst the Guesthouse will endeavour to meet such requests we cannot guarantee to satisfy all or any such requests made.
1. Even if an establishment is pet-friendly, You must communicate with Peach upon booking and confirm pet types, breeds and sizes, as well as any special conditions which may apply.
2. Owners must be in control of their pets at all times. Do not leave Your pet locked in Your guest room, or alone on the property, unsupervised.
3. Clean up after Your pet, even outside in garden and around the property.
4. Pets are not allowed on furniture. Please bring Your own pet beds and bedding, feeding bowls and toys to keep Your pet entertained.
5. Please do not travel with Your pet if he/she is aggressive or destructive.
6. Please ensure Your pet has all necessary vaccinations and has been cleared for travel by Your veterinarian.
7. An additional cleaning fee per pet per night of ZAR 300 will apply. The total fee for the stay has to be settled before arrival.
The Guesthouse does not accept any responsibility for theft or damage to vehicles and their contents whilst parked or manoeuvred on Peach property’s grounds. Parking is done entirely at the vehicle owner’s risk. The hotel has no duty of supervision. Parking is limited and is available on a “first come, first served” basis; we do not guarantee that off-road parking will be available at any time.
1. There are other people and neighbours so please try to keep noise to a minimum especially at night. Peach reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of noise or behaviour of guests who must take all steps for corrective action as requested by Peach.
2. “Stag” or “Hen” Parties are not allowed at Peach properties.
3. We will not tolerate foul language, abuse or violence towards us, or any of our guests.
4. Peach reserves the right to deny access to any guests who appear to be drunk or under the influence of illegal drugs. Anyone barred access under these conditions will not have the right to any refund.
5. In the event of failure to comply with Peach requests, Peach may terminate the booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation. We will not hesitate to call the police if we feel it necessary.
6. For security reasons only registered guests are allowed at Peach properties and in guest rooms; if you wish to entertain any other person this must be done with our permission.
7. Keys are handed on loan to guests for their convenience and security. Keys must not be loaned under any circumstances to any person other than those occupying the relevant rooms.
8. Guests shall not arrange for the delivery of or deliver any goods or materials to the accommodation without prior arrangement with Peach. Guests shall not store or place on the premises or on the perimeter any inflammable, combustible or objectionable substances or liquid. No wines, spirits, beers or food are brought into the Guesthouse by guests for consumption on the premises without the express written consent of Peach and for which a fee may be charged by Peach.
9. No cooking or other preparation of food by the guests may take place, including in a Guest’s bedroom.
10. Sub-letting or re-letting, provision of the let premises for use, use of the let hotel rooms for purposes other than accommodation, for public invitations or other advertising measures, for interviews, sales and similar events and use of hotel space outside the rented rooms requires the prior written approval of Peach and may be made subject to payment of an additional charge.
11. The customer does not acquire the right to have certain rooms provided unless this was expressly agreed in writing at time of booking.
Property left at the Guesthouse upon departure will be kept for two months, after that time it will be destroyed if it does not appear to be of value or otherwise disposed of – if appropriate, at a local charity shop. If you require the items to be sent to you we will return the items only upon request and at your risk and expense upon receipt of a written confirmation, agreeing to cover the cost of postage and packaging.
1. We aim to give our guests every satisfaction during their stay with us, but please raise any matter of complaint with Peach at the time you are on site or in any event within seven days of returning from your holiday.
2. If the guest has a complaint concerning any aspect of the services provided by Peach, then it is the duty of the guest to inform Peach immediately, or at the first available opportunity and in any event before termination of the stay. It is specifically agreed between the parties that failure by the guest to notify the proprietor of any complaint in accordance with the time scale set out will entitle the proprietor to refuse to entertain the complaint, irrespective of the merits of the complaint.
In consideration for the renting and/or purchasing of kitesurfing equipment and/or utilising the facilities, ground school, kitesurfing instructions, premises and equipment of Peach Hospitality Pty Ltd (Peach).
I hereby acknowledge and agree that
1. The participation in kitesurfing can result in mishap and even injury and I hereby RELEASE AND DISCHARGE Peach and their owners, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, instructors, independent contractors and owners of equipment and the land used for kitesurfing activities (therein aqer collectively referred to as “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, claims, demands, or causes of action that I may hereaqer have for injuries, disability, death or damages arising out of my participation in kitesurfing activities, including but not limited to, losses caused by the negligence of the Released Parties.
2. I understand and acknowledge that kitesurfing activities have inherent dangers that no amount of care, caution, instruction or experience can totally eliminate. I expressly and voluntarily assume all risk of personal injury or death sustained while participating in kitesurfing activities whether or not caused by the negligence of the Released Parties and I further agree that I will not sue or make claim against the Released Parties for damages or other losses sustained as a result of my participation in kitesurfing activities. I also agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from all claims, judgements and costs, including arorney’s fees, incurred in connection with any action brought as a result of my participation in kitesurfing activites.
3. I agree that I will operate the said kitesurfing equipment in a reasonable and safe manner so as not to endanger the lives of persons or property of any individual.
4. If I am hiring kitesurfing equipment, I hereby declare that I am completely autonomous in its use and that I am IKO level 3 at least. I understand that the use of a board leash when kitesurfing is prohibited. I agree that if an instructor comes to the conclusion that my kitesurfing skills are not advanced enough, the hire agreement can be converted into a lesson. I understand that any dangerous or irresponsible behavior will result in immediate termination of the rental agreement without reimbursement.
5. I understand that only the person who has signed this form may use the equipment. I will not lend the equipment to anyone else or use it for teaching others. I am responsible for the selection of equipment suitable to my abilities. Any recommendations and or suggestions by Peach team members are merely general product information that makes no warranty to the suitability or safety of any equipment. The decision to rent or not to rent is solely the responsibility of renter.
6. If I damage or lose rental equipment (or it gets stolen) during rental or lesson, I will cover the repair costs and the loss in value or the replacement value. I agree that Peach team members will set the price fairly. I will pay this immediately in full to Peach aqer the damage or loss caused. I may decide for myself if I use any of my insurances to pay me back.
7. I confirm that I have appropriate swimming skills and am an open water swimmer.
8. I am not under the influence of alcohol or drugs. I am in good health and have no medical condition that may interfere with the practice of kitesurfing activities. I am not pregnant or nursing. I have no mental impairment that may affect my judgment of danger and information given during and before the practice of kitesurfing activities.
9. Peach team members have given me the full opportunity to ask any and all questions about kitesurfing activities and all my questions have been answered to my full satisfaction. I acknowledge that I have been given adequate opportunity to read and understand this document. By signing this waiver I accept all terms and conditions by Peach as on their website www.peach.africa or www.peach-international.com.
10. I further represent that I am at least 18 years of age or that as the parent or legal guardian I waive and release any and all legal rights that may accrue to me or my minor child as the result of any injury that my son or daughter (minor) may suffer while engaging in kitesurfing activities.
11. I give my consent to Peach to share my personal information to the IKO in order to receive my certification.
12. I have read and understand this document and acknowledge that the same constitutes a release of liability and a waiver of my legal rights and also acknowledgment of the assumption by me of all risks arising out of my engaging in kitesurfing activities.
13. I further represent that this release of liability, waiver of legal rights and assumption of risk shall continue in full force and effect for as long as I engage in kitesurfing activities which are in any way connected to or with the Released Parties.
14. I have read this waiver, fully understand its content and sign it on my free will.
Booking and Scheduling Lessons
1. Bookings are only confirmed once a payment has been received by Peach and a confirmation has been sent by email or WhatsApp. Bookings cannot be reserved without payment. It is the responsibility of the student to schedule all lessons when booking multiple lessons.
2. All lessons and vouchers have an expiry date 1 year from the date of purchase. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they have booked their lessons before the expiry date.
3. Vouchers and lessons that have exceeded the expiry date will not be extended.
4. Students are required to notify Peach at the time of booking the course of any medical condition suffered by them that may be relevant to the activity, and which could be considered a risk to their or others health and safety. All information given will be treated with strict confidentiality. Any misinformation will void the partakers insurance cover for which Peach will not be held accountable.
Provision of Services
1. All decisions regarding the running or cancellation of any course are at the absolute discretion of Peach whose decision shall be final.
2. The student must accept that all courses are weather dependent and that this may adversely affect the course. If in the judgement of Peach a course is unable to start, or has to stop early due to weather conditions or for any reason where safety could be compromised, a lesson credit or voucher will be provided in respect of any time owed to them by Peach; a refund will not be an option.
3. All lesson credits and vouchers are valid for 12 months from the original date of purchase; this allows sufficient opportunity for rescheduling.
4. It is the student’s responsibility to contact Peach to reschedule the course within its period of validity.
5. The Peach course outlines are just a guide and it has to be accepted that everyone progresses at different rates. Along with possible changing weather conditions, unique rates of progression may have an effect on the course structure. It is down to Peach staff to make the decision on any given day how the course is run which will always have the students best interests taken into consideration.
6. If a TEAM course is booked and only 1 person is booked on, Peach reserves the right to run the session as a PRIVATE lesson of the equivalent monetary value.
7. Students must be aware that Kitesurfing activities are potentially dangerous and are undertaken entirely at the student’s own risk. By booking onto a course and signing the indemnity waiver, the student confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepts these Terms & Conditions.
8. Peach will provide tuition and all kitesurfing equipment and water-wear (wetsuit, harness and helmet) required for the student to undertake the course. Any student wanting to use their own equipment on a lesson must hold their own 3rd party liability insurance.
9. Children below 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult; the parent or guardian is expected to stay in the vicinity for the duration of the course.
10. Peach reserves the right to use any photos/videos taken during the lessons. The imagery will not be sold onto a 3rd party. If you feel uncomfortable with a photo/video being taken on your lesson, please advise your instructor.
11. Peach reserves the right to update the services it provides at any time. Changes to prices, durations and structures may occur between teaching seasons as we aim to improve our services. Any student carrying lesson credits or vouchers between two teaching seasons may redeem the monetary value of their lesson credit/voucher against the updated service. If there is a difference in service cost, this must be paid by the customer to access the service. In cases where service adjustments result in a lower costing service, Peach will provide a voucher to the customer which they may use on any service within 12 months of the voucher issue date.
1. Peach provides its kitesurfing services on the coastline between Sunset Beach and Melkbosstrand with its home spot being right across from its home base at Dolphin Beach. The choice of location for lessons or rental belongs solely to Peach, whose decision is final. This decision is made by the Peach team within 24hrs of the lesson start time to ensure the safe provision of lessons and hire in relation to the most recent weather forecast. Usually decision is taken before 20:00 the day before the lesson. In uncertain weather, final decision/confirmation will be taken in morning of the lesson time.
2. On occasions, due to conditions in Cape Town and best judgement of the Peach team, the Peach team will decide that the best location for the lesson will be in either Langebaan or Hermanus Lagoon (especially for water start). With Your safety being first priority always, rest assured that conditions in Cape Town are normally teachable and the best choice. If the Peach team decides Langebaan or Hermanus Lagoon are necessary, this will of course depend on the conditions in those locations and on Peach’s teaching license. Transport can be arranged at extra cost to students in case students cannot arrange transportation for themselves and their instructor(s) forth and back. Transport costs vary depending on how many students are in the car/bus to share the costs. The transportation cost will include a part for the instructors’ extra time spent on the road.
3. All students booked onto lessons and rental should prepare a suitable and flexible method of transport to ensure that they can arrive on time for their lesson or rental. Lessons are run to a strict start time and tardiness by the student will result in a loss of lesson or rental time. Your lesson time will begin at the time that was confirmed with you. Lesson time starts when arriving on the teaching spot. If meeting is confirmed at Peach on Beach Boutique Guesthouse or Peach on Beach Boutique Apartments, make sure to arrive at least 20 minutes before lesson time.
Rescheduling & Cancellations
1. The student may reschedule the booking at any time up to 48 hours prior to the course start date by informing Peach by email or WhatsApp.
2. If the student wishes to cancel or reschedule a booking within 48 hours of a booking’s start time, their lesson will be forfeit and payment will not be refunded.
3. Students booked onto a course will be charged full payment, regardless of whether subsequently the student completes the course. If a student leaves the lesson while the instructor deems the conditions fit to run the course, the student forfeits their lesson time and no refund will be given. If a student cancels within 48 hours of the booking or does not show up, they are charged in full for that booking.
4. The provision of goods and services by Peach is subject to availability. In case of unavailability due to weather conditions, Peach will either credit the client for the remaining lesson hours or refund the remaining lesson hours in full (after deduction of a 10% administrative charge) within 30 days. If 90% or more of the total lesson hours booked is reached, no refund will be given.
5. In the case of clients not being able to complete their course due to their own personal schedule, Peach will refund the client the remaining hours minus a 30% administrative charge or credit him with the remaining lesson hours.
6. In case kitesurfing lessons are part of a STAY and KITE package of Peach, Kitesurfing lesson hours refund will be calculated by Peach according to their internal breakdown of STAY and KITE costs. Refund is fully at Peach’s discretion.
7. Any refund is calculated according to what lesson package has been reached and price per hour is calculated on that lesson package.
8. Any refund agreed for either lessons or vouchers will incur a minimum of 10% administrative charge.
9. If there are still outstanding payments from client after him leaving Peach, Peach reserves the right to outsource the claim to a debt collector. The full administrative costs of this will be charged to client.
Golf Bookings – Tee Times, Carts & Car Hire
Golf bookings must be paid to Peach 60 days before the first day of play. For tee time bookings of less than 10 green fees we charge an additional order fee of R 1500.
Cancellation – Golf (Tee -times, carts, cart hire)
• More than 60 days prior to arrival: 50% cancellation fee
• 60 days or less prior to arrival: 100% cancellation fee
All golf courses are subject to availability; we reserve the right, to change or exchange or substitute any golf clubs or services described. Any such amendment does not constitute any reason for a refund. No cancellations on accounts of weather are permitted, no refunds will be given for cancellations on account of weather conditions.
It should be noted that certain golf clubs apply even more rigorous cancellation policies, and these will be effective if applicable.
Refunds will be done by Peach within 30 days in full (minus costs incurred).